The Choice of Board
Most subjects offer a choice between core curriculum and extended curriculum.
This gives students of all ability levels the freedom to choose subjects that are right for them and, thereby, the opportunity to score good grades.
What are the subjects in the IGCSE curriculum?
There are five Subject Groups in IGCSE with several subjects to choose from, in each group:
- Group 1: Languages (First Language, Second Language, Foreign Language, etc)
- Group 2: Humanities and Social Sciences (Geography, English Literature, History, etc)
- Group 3: Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, etc)
- Group 4: Mathematics (Mathematics, Additional Mathematics, etc)
- Group 5: Creative, Technical & Vocational (Accounting, Business Studies, Computer Studies, etc)
Subjects at the school
Academic ProgramLanguages – Among the role models that Red Camel searches is the handsome companion Zaid bin Haritha. Zaid was a linUguist who learnt as many as a dozen languages.
Science – Remember the 4 C rule
Maths – When it comes to numbers, you can ‘count’ on us
Sports & EventsThe 3 sports becomes the core of sports subjects at the school.
Archery – leads to better balance and concentration.
Swimming – a perfect sport for body, heart and mind. Develops strength and stamina.
Horse Riding – a perfect sport for body, heart and mind. Develops agility and balance.
Awards & MilestonesNobel Minds – a special feature that gives points to top performing student every month.
The disciplines include Literature / Mathematics (call it Economics!) / Peace / Science